If you would like to have your house checked nightly while you are away, you can submit a Vacation House Check form. For electronic submission click on the link to the left. For a printable version click on this link:  Vacation House Check Form (printable) then mail it in or drop it off.

If you need a copy of a Police Report, click the link here:  REQUEST FOR POLICE REPORT

If you are interested in applying for decals for a household with a person with special needs, either click the link on the left, or click here SPECIAL NEEDS DECAL PROGRAM. When you apply for the program, you will be given a decal to place on the entrance doors to your house. You may also request a decal to place on the back, driver's side window of your vehicle.

Staff Contacts

Jon Miller